What are the advantages of Ductile Iron Manhole Cover? The ductile iron supplier will introduce the advantages of ductile iron manhole cover:
1. Due to the nodular graphite microstructure of nodular cast iron, nodular cast iron is better than cast steel in terms of reducing vibration ability, so it is more conducive to reducing stress. An important reason for choosing ductile iron is that ductile iron is less expensive than cast steel. The low cost of ductile iron makes this material more popular, higher casting efficiency, and less machining costs for ductile iron.
2. The strength of ductile iron is comparable to that of cast steel. Nodular cast iron has a higher yield strength, with a minimum yield strength of 40k, while the yield strength of cast steel is only 36k. In most municipal applications, such as water, salt water, steam, etc., the corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance of ductile iron exceed those of cast steel.
3. The properties of steel fibers are very different due to different preparation methods, such as the tensile strength of cold drawn steel wire is 800-2000MPa, the tensile strength of cold-rolled strip steel is 600-900MPa, and the milling method of steel ingot is 700MPa; Although the molten steel condensation method is 380MPa, it is suitable for the production of heat-resistant fibers.
4. Thin steel wires with length and diameter within a certain range added to strengthen mortar or concrete. Commonly used long straight steel fibers with circular cross-sections have a length of 10 to 60 mm, a diameter of 0.2 to 0.6 mm, and an aspect ratio of 50 to 100. In order to increase the interface bonding between fiber and mortar or concrete, various special-shaped steel fibers can be selected, the cross-sections of which are rectangular, zigzag, and meniscus; the cross-sectional dimensions change alternately along the length; wavy; circular; Enlarged or hooked, etc.
1. Good anti-theft:
It is molded at high temperature and has the characteristics of natural anti-theft because it has no secondary use value.
2. Convenient and beautiful:
The weight of the same specification product is only one third of the cast iron cover plate, which brings great convenience to installation, inspection and maintenance, and produces products of various specifications and colors according to customer requirements, even with management, and beautify the city.
3. Long life: not afraid of acid and alkali corrosion, no rust, electrical insulation, wear resistance and weather resistance.
4. High precision: Because the product is molded at high temperature, the gap between the cover and seat is small, which overcomes the cast iron.
5. The cast iron manhole cover does not have any recycling value. This is because the cast iron manhole cover is made of unsaturated resin, glass fiber and other materials and steel frame, which are compounded by a special production process. The composition of the resin is also divided into natural and synthetic. The resin of the raw material of cast iron manhole covers is generally considered to be the normal metabolites or secretions of plant tissues. It is often coexisted with volatile oil in the secretory cells, resin channels or ducts of plants, especially in the ducts of the heartwood of perennial herbs. A mixture of multiple components, usually amorphous solid, with a slightly shiny appearance. Ductile iron manhole cover grate is hard and brittle, and a few are semi-solid. It is insoluble in water and does not swell when absorbing water. It is easily soluble in most organic solvents such as alcohol, ether and chloroform. It is softened by heating and finally melted. There will be thick smoke when burned, and there will be a special aroma or odor.
6. The raw material resin of Round Manhole Covers is divided into two categories: natural resin and synthetic resin. Synthetic resin refers to a resin product obtained from simple organic matter through chemical synthesis or chemical reaction of certain natural products. Synthetic resin is an important component of plastics. Natural resins refer to amorphous organic substances derived from the secretions of animals and plants in nature, such as rosin, amber, shellac, etc. Manhole covers are generally round, mainly used to cover roads or deep wells in homes to prevent people or objects from falling. As we all know, noise will also occur during the actual use of the manhole cover. How can this be solved? We must first find the source of the noise of the manhole cover, and then remove it in a targeted manner.
7. Generally, a complete manhole cover device is composed of a manhole cover seat and a manhole cover. During the application process, due to the rolling of vehicles or heavy objects, the manhole cover seat and the manhole cover will loosen and create gaps. As a result, when the manhole cover seat and the manhole cover collide, noise will be generated, which will seriously affect the surrounding environment and residents' lives, and also bring potential safety hazards.
8. In response to this, we can fix a shock-proof rubber ring at the matching place between the lower end of the manhole cover device and the wellhead to enhance the stability of the manhole cover, so that the possibility of noise generation is greatly reduced, and the material of the manhole cover can also be improved. And improve.